The BC Alliance for Healthy Living (BCAHL) has three main newsletters you can subscribe to: BCAHL newsletter; EverybodyMoves newsletter; and webinar updates. Please complete the survey below for your preference.
You will receive updates highlighting:
- BCAHL’s advocacy and policy work to promote healthy living for all
- Alliance members’ news and campaigns
- Blog articles on health research, promising practices and community engagement
- Episodes from BCAHL’s new podcast series: The Balance
- Shareable social media posts
- Webinar events featuring leading thinkers in health promotion
EverybodyMoves Resource Hub Newsletter
The EverybodyMoves Resource Hub is a place for front-line staff, programmers, trainers, coaches and organizational leaders to find practical, useful resources and examples on how to make physical activity more inclusive for more of the community. The newsletter will spotlight resources that target specific needs that organizations may face when building inclusive and accessible spaces through: storytelling, statistics, and solutions.
* indicates required