The BC Alliance for Healthy Living (BCAHL) has three main newsletters you can subscribe to: BCAHL newsletter; EverybodyMoves newsletter; and webinar updates. Please complete the survey below for your preference.
BC Alliance for Healthy Living (BCAHL) Newsletter
You will receive updates highlighting:
- BCAHL’s advocacy and policy work to promote healthy living for all
- Alliance members’ news and campaigns
- Blog articles on health research, promising practices and community engagement
- Episodes from BCAHL’s new podcast series: The Balance
- Shareable social media posts
- Webinar events featuring leading thinkers in health promotion
Physical Activity for Health Collaborative (PAHC) Newsletter
The Collaborative is a network of organizations that are involved in the advancement of health and physical activity in the province of British Columbia. The Collaborative is committed to meeting the goals outlined in the Active People, Active Places Physical Activity Strategy.
The purpose of the Collaborative is to improve the level of physical activity and the health and well-being of British Columbians, specifically for early years, children and youth, Indigenous peoples, older adults, and communities.
The newsletter will highlight the Collaborative's work, which includes the EverybodyMoves Resource Hub and the #LetsMoveBC campaign.
For more information and for tips to get moving, check out the webpage.
* indicates required